TGen: Where is the most current version?

Blaine Buxton blainebuxton at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 10 12:58:42 UTC 2002

hello,
I "discovered" T-Gen last night on the CD-ROM portion of Mark Guzdial's Blue
Book and noticed it was last built in 1999. I filed it in and fixed a few
bugs (mainly with bad messages to AlignmentMorph), but was wondering is
there a newer version? I do some looking on google and I only came across
the build from the CD-ROM. I'm just curious if there is another version =)

I plan on playing more with this in the future...Or is there a better parser
out there?

Thanks for any help!
Blaine Buxton
http://www.mp3.com/blainebuxton
http://home.kc.rr.com/bbuxton
"Think right and you can fly,
The kingdom of heaven is within"-George Clinton