Mailing List Archive(s)

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Wed Jul 10 21:44:07 UTC 2002

If you haven't already seen it, the Mailing List Archives FAQ page on the Swiki covers some of these topics:

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/775

It looks like there are five archives of varying completeness... the Yahoo archives appear to go back the furthest, back to November 1998.

- Doug Way
  Detroit, MI