Squeak as a desktop - needs ssh

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Wed Jul 10 22:57:43 UTC 2002

Well, being on a Linux box this isn't such a big deal for me....
I can just fire up a shell in the TeletypeWindow and use OpenSSH.
Cygwin will give you openssh on Windows as well, but I haven't tried to
get the Teletype working there..

It would seem to me that it would be one heck of a challenge to keep up
with the OpenSSH team, although a Squeak cross-platform secure shell
would be very nice. ;)  I used to use a Java SSH client called "Mindterm"
at one time.