Plugin testers needed

Ken Causey ken at ineffable.com
Fri Jul 12 14:50:10 UTC 2002

On attempting to use the site with stuff from Bert Freudenberg's page
(http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/%7Ebert/squeak/plugin/download.html)
with Mozilla 1.0.0 and Galeon on Linux I get nothing more than
'Unsupported loader format.'  I've installed everything in my home
directory under .mozilla and 'About Plugins' shows:

    File name: /home/ken/.mozilla/plugins/npsqueak.so
    Squeak is a modern open source Smalltalk environment. The Squeak
Plugin handles Squeaklets.

The Squeak Plugin for Unix was developed by Bert Freudenberg, it uses
the Squeak VM developed by Ian Piumarta and many others.

Mime Type Description Suffixes Enabled
application/x-squeak-source Squeak source sts Yes
application/x-squeak-object Squeak object sqo Yes

Ken