Squeak as a desktop

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Fri Jul 12 17:54:40 UTC 2002

Stan,

If you set the "mouseOverForKeyboardFocus" preference to true, then
when the mouse leaves a text pane, keyboard focus will be
relinquished by the text pane, thus allowing the "desktop command
keys" such as alt-r to be honored.

Alternatively, hit shift-esc ("escape to the world menu") followed by
alt-r at any time, wherever the cursor is, to force a repaint.

HTH,

   -- Scott