Plugin testers needed

Martin Altobello martin_altobello at totalise.co.uk
Fri Jul 12 21:33:30 UTC 2002

Hi,

I went on and played with it a little.

Using MS Windows 2000 5.00.2195 Service Pack 2 and MS Internet Explorer
6.0.2600.0000, the Plugin loaded fine, and it works perfectly on every essay
and eToy except one: "eToys and Simstories in Squeak" by Alan Kay. I am
attaching a .jpg cature of the error I get.

I tried using Opera 6.01 under the same OS, the "download page" was smart
enough to detect it and warm me that this browser was unsupported. I went
ahead and copy the .dll files to the apropiate plugin folder, and then when
I try an eToy or essay I get an "Unsupported loader format" error.

Hope it helps,

regards,

Martín