New version

Kim Rose Kim.Rose at viewpointsresearch.org
Fri Jul 12 14:43:22 UTC 2002

Hi, Michael -

Yay!  I know our IE users will be especially delighted.....

In order for people to get this new version they need to do a
complete new download/install via "Click here to Download Squeak" or
the "Get Squeak" menu, right?   This will not work if they just "load
updates" is this correct?  I want to make sure to understand
correctly.....

Folks -- please provide feedback!

thanks and cheers,
Kim