Restricting the scope for the compiler?

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Sun Jul 14 23:11:35 UTC 2002

Tim,

One thing I forgot: You might want to introduce your own "undeclared"
repository. The reason for doing so is that references from undeclared
get picked up by the compiler automatically which means if you load
later code it might accidentally hand out references to stuff you don't
want to hand out. In other words, it might be useful to either raise an
error if you run into an undefined variable name at the restricted scope
or to have your own class variable "undeclared" which could even be used
for handling implicitly declared globals at thatlevel (if I guess
correctly at what you want this for it might be a very useful thing to
have ;-) Just a minor thing to be aware of.

Cheers,
  - Andreas