[Squeak] Need for GUI-Building-Tool

Charles Hixson charleshixsn at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 15 17:18:16 UTC 2002

Diego Gomez Deck wrote:

>>Only half-smiley.
>>

>I mean "People thinking that begginers are fool people"
>
>Diego Gomez Deck

O.  I thought you meant saying RTFM, without saying which manual.
Yeah, I've seen those messages, but people are generally quite helpful
if you, yourself, are respectful.  Sort of like here.  People who are
abrasive and accusing tend to get the brush-off, people who are
respectful tend to get answers.  And, of course, there are exceptions.

But the real problem with the people who say RTFM, is they don't say
which manual.  Or where you can find it.  The people who say "Look up
the answer here:  http://the.answer.org may be brusque, but they provide
real help.  Perhaps more help than the folk who just anwser the question
(though perhaps not, also, as often a newbie needs reassurance as much
as any specific answer).

--

-- Charles Hixson
Gnu software that is free,