Please do me a favor

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Mon Jul 15 18:04:03 UTC 2002

Hi Andreas,

    It has been planned that SqM be released as soon as Squeak 3.2  Gold
gets out of the door.

    I agree with Scott that Dan should touch the last image before it goes
Golden.

    And 'it *could* be shipped on a moment's notice'.

    And my fishing camp is starting.

    For the duration of this camp, I will have to live without tap water,
electricity, let alone internet connection.

    So, please do me a favor. Please forward this mail to the list as soon
as you hear the choppers roaring off the roof of Squeak Foundation, going
away with Squeak 3.2 Gold.

    The attachment contains instruction on how to get the whole source tree
for SqM and the plugins.

    While you are waiting for popping champagne (and if you have some spare
cycles), please have a look at the source to see if I have broken too many
Chinas ;-)

    You might want to add some primitives as well.

    BTW, the code is not cleaned up yet. There are still marks where I made
changes.

    The header files are not yet refactored.

    I hope you will do whatever you need to do with this MobVM.

    Once again, thanks in advance for your help.

    Got to run now. The bus is coming.

    Talk to you later.

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.

    P.S: This SqM is fit only for your SqueakScript image ;-)