Squeak on WinCE HPC MIPS?

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Mon Jul 15 23:27:01 UTC 2002

'ullo all!

Out of WinCE Squeak users here, I imagine most are using iPAQs.  I am
curious if there is anyone using Squeak on top of WinCE 2.11 on a MIPS
processor successfully. I am thinking about getting a NEC MobilePro
770-790, mostly to get keyboard, bigger screen, and VGA out, but before I
do so, I want to make sure Squeak works fine on it, as Squeak is what I'm
running 75% of the time I'm on my iPAQ now.

Since I am considering getting a NEC MobilePro, I am looking to sell my
iPAQ 3150 and iPAQ Compact Flash sleeve.  This iPAQ has been what I've
been using for Dynapad development and runs Squeak pretty well.  Before I
take it to eBay, if there's anyone vaguely interested in it, send me an
email and I can reply with information.

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
"one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws"  :: m. l. king jr.