Squeak 3.2 is out!

Dan Ingalls Dan at SqueakLand.org
Wed Jul 17 05:47:08 UTC 2002

> >Am I the only one that has the .changes file CrLf mangled? My linux unzip
>>utility claims it won't mangle without an option, and the changes file
> >comes out CrLf'd, not Lf'd as is proper unix tradition.
> >
>Same for me on MacOs X

Gak.  Not being a Zip person, I just got Zipit to build this archive, and it seems to have an LF preference that did the wrong thing (I thought LF problems only happened at the unstuff end).

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DOWNLOAD FOR THE NEXT FEW MINUTES

...and I will store another, hopefully better, one.

Sorry about that.

	- Dan