Squeak 3.2 is out!

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Wed Jul 17 06:10:02 UTC 2002

On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, Dan Ingalls wrote:

> >...and I will store another, hopefully better, one.
>
> DONE.
>
> I stored with same name over the older one.  Hope it's OK now.
>
> Perhaps the first Linux or OSX person to have success could confirm to the list.

Dan,

I get the following error from unzip on linux:

Archive:  Squeak3.2.zip
  End-of-central-directory signature not found.  Either this file is not
  a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive.  In the
  latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
  the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip:  cannot find zipfile directory in one of Squeak3.2.zip or
        Squeak3.2.zip.zip, and cannot find Squeak3.2.zip.ZIP, period.

I tried the download twice, so I think there must be a problem with the
file.

Avi