Anyone interested in publishing an article/book chapter on Squeak plugin programming?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sun Jul 21 19:15:04 UTC 2002

I thought I'd write a magazine article on Squeak plugin programming.

However, on looking at what I've written so far, I think that it's
probably too big (~6000 words so far, probably 9-10K when done), and
too esoteric for a mass-market software magazine.

I was wondering whether there was anyone working on another Squeak
book who might want this content. Or if anyone knows a magazine that
might want it.

I realize that the number of people who want or need to write Squeak
plugins is probably vanishingly small, and that there's Andrew's
chapter in the nuBlue book (and online), and STP's older article
online, but...

I know that Tansel (SqueakNews) is busy right now, but that might be
an option.

Unfortunately, I probably have to try to make some money off it, since
I find myself wondering where rent will come from.

I'm also working on an article about using Connectors to make custom
drawing apps that will be pitched to more general-readership software
developer magazines.

Any ideas?
--
Ned Konz