[BUG] Apple and possibly others link to non existing download site

beoneel at bluewin.ch beoneel at bluewin.ch
Tue Jul 23 20:42:31 UTC 2002

Hi,

I can put a link from 3.2gamma to 3.2 tomorrow.  It turns out that there
is
a current link as well, it just still points to 3.0.  I'm busy building
all the 3.2 packages but am not done yet.  Probably tomorrow.  Then I'll

update current as well.

Thanks for catching this.  Boy would it be nice if ftp had redirects...

cheers

bruce