packages for 3.2

Bruce ONeel beoneel at bluewin.ch
Wed Jul 24 11:24:19 UTC 2002

Hi,

Some ftp updates and two questions.

John has given me a new mac vm, 3.2.7b6 in
ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/Smalltalk/Squeak/3.2/mac.

Below that in the carbonplugins directory is a new
 PrintJobPlugin.bundle.sit

I've uploaded a first try at a mac full package in
the above directory named
Squeak3.2-4917-MacOS-Full.sit.

Now the questions:

- Should I include plugins in the full packages?  If yes, how should I
do the mac one.  Two separate full packages, one carbon and one
classic maybe?  Where should the plugins live in the above mac
package?

- Does the above macospackage work for others?  I only have a 8.0 or
8.1 system and I'm not sure that the .app stays together in that
case.

The other packages are on their way.

Thanks

cheers