The car script

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Thu Jul 25 14:48:45 UTC 2002

subroto mukherjee wrote:

> Hello All,
>         I'm a new Squeak enthusiast & at present i'm doing my University project,
> which
> involves developing an enhanced version of the racing car game shown in Squeak. I
> cant find enough reference material to start programming in Squeak. My application
> involves controllong the car using the keys in the keyboard. Any ideas ?

I did something like that in a while ago.
It is broken in the 3.2 image but if you download a 3.0 or
2.8 image you may be able to get it to work :-o
The 3.2 image has changed the way keyboard focus works and I have not
figured out
how to use that...

http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/sqfixes/1989.html

A project with the enhancement working can be found at

http://209.143.91.36/super/46

Karl