Squeak and SQlite Database

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Jul 25 22:55:35 UTC 2002

Diego Gomez Deck <DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com> is claimed by the authorities to have written:

> Hi Tim,
>
> >One small point I'd like to make about databases is that access to
> >'standard' databases is quite important in many cases.
>
> You can use my odbc for squeak ( http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2480 ).
Cool; all that leaves me needing is knowledge of which databases talk
well through odbc and a few years experience in using databases :-) Or
better yet a willing volunteer from the audience with an expensive
pocket watch.

Being a little more serious, is there anybody out there that feels
like assisting me with working out what to do wrt databases? I'd offer
money but I don't have any. :-(

tim
"Bother" said Pooh as "Formating Drive C" appeared on the screen...