[Q] Squeak TO MacsBug conexion

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jul 26 08:36:13 UTC 2002

John M McIntosh writes:

Well that is an interesting question. Now if you had Jasik's The
Debugger and all the source code you might find this useful.

I think I have a couple diskettes with this , start to found it.

I have built a 3.0.22 macintosh VM for 68k so it is feasible, but I
don't think we've shipped one, I'm not sure the source for 3.0.22
which has extra serial port support (16 versus 4) made it into
production circulation. Mind sourceforge has a modified copy in the
sqMacSerialPort.c source file.

It¹s possible have the sources ?

If you want to build a VM and do source C code debugging you must
either get your hands on a copy of codewarrior, or try a version of
MPW. I can send you a copy of the source tree just to make things
easier.

Yes, I have Codewarrior 3 .

I have a technical note TN 1154: Debugging Java Code With MacsBug from Apple
and wish do something similar with Squeak.
Like also have access to Assembler and Resources files of old Apple stuff.

I wish say very, very thanks to you.

Edgar