Non-advert addled Squeak mail archive?

reic0024 at d.umn.edu reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Sat Jul 27 09:44:07 UTC 2002

Howdy,

Is there any interest in having a publically browsable via http archive
of the Squeak mailing list?  Yahoo groups is annoying, but I suppose it
works.  If anyone is willing to host it, we could use my MailDB module
for Comanche, and have a pure-Squeak solution.  It does searches even.
It has yet to be shown how it deals with a category with 2000 or more
messages- but it wouldn't be a bad idea to seperate messages into
month-year celeste categories to make it perform better.

I can't say I've done much speed testing, but it's been fast enough and
stable for me, but a single user.

Regards,
Aaron