Screenshot for publicity

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Tue Jul 30 18:50:52 UTC 2002

I think it's okay to have a all-in-one screenshot like that at the beginning of the screenshots page.  It gives you a superficial feel for what a bunch of things look like in Squeak, which is okay.

But there are "categories" on the swiki screenshots page (General, Applications, Platforms, etc.), too.  If you wanted to split some of these up into finer categories (for kids, programmers, multimedia, etc.), that might make some sense.

- Doug Way
  Detroit, MI