Antialiased Fonts on 3.2

Russell Allen russell.allen at firebirdmedia.com
Wed Jul 31 06:54:20 UTC 2002

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure whose project this was (Henrik's?) but I was wondering
whether the aa font support described at page 1225 of the swiki had been
updated for 3.2 by anyone; in particular whether anyone has support for
coloured (ie not black) antialiased fonts...

I managed to force the 2.8 changeset to install on a clean 3.2 image,
but don't know enough about font support to know what (if any) damage it
may be doing to the rest of my system - it certainly seems to be
breaking a lot of stuff in the FileList.

On the other hand, it sure looks pretty on my iPaq...

Russell