Does *anyone* use MVC?

Craig Latta craig.latta at netjam.org
Wed Jul 31 22:18:23 UTC 2002

Hi Scott--

	I use MVC in Squeak 2.7, for running the interpreter simulator. As I
recall, the interpreter simulator is broken in later releases. I also
use MVC in a variety of releases (including the latest one) on handhelds
when I need a bit more UI speed. I'll stop using releases earlier than
3.2 when the simulator works there, but I'd always like the option of
running MVC (e.g., as a loadable module), if only for historical
interest.

	thanks,

-C

--