[bug] "can't find changes" on OSX if image/changes/source/VM all in same folder

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sun Jun 2 03:31:50 UTC 2002

So, I've had an odd one.  If .changes and .image and .source and the VM
are all in the same folder, clicking on the image can't find the changes!
But if I move the vm and source to a different folder, or move the image
and changes to a different folder, everything is OK!  They *must* be
in different folders!

This is on OSX 10.1.4, UFS.  Anyone else seen this?  Anyone else want
me to perform a more specific test if you can't reproduce it?