Whole other debate on keyboard mappings

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Wed Jun 5 23:30:11 UTC 2002

Ned,

Why don't you change the three lines that are affected by it in
ParagraphEditor and leave the VM alone?! There is absolutely no reason
to change the (perfectly reasonable) key mapping in the VM for having
different shortcuts. Or do you expect the VM to map Cmd-F to Ctrl-F4
just because some weird app expects Ctrl-F4 to be "the shortcut" for
text search?! ;-)

Cheers,
  - Andreas