Reality Check

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Thu Jun 6 11:56:27 UTC 2002

Hi Tim,

> since I was one of the starters of the whole thing ..

	I recall you are the one who made me move my butt. ;-)

	But, the man who really started the whole thing was, hmmm,
wasn't that Dave Thomas ?

	I wonder what's his feeling for a real SqueakFoundation after
all these happenings.

	If he is still listenning to this list, I wish he could say
something.

	The current interim SqF is just a practical joke or too early
(February, miscalculated ?) April fool, me think.

	Well, it may be more than just a joke.

	Not_so_cheerfully_yours,

	PhiHo.