Reality Check

Stephen Pair spair at advantive.com
Thu Jun 6 18:09:02 UTC 2002

Unfortunately, I doubt that a squeak foundation will have much success
without some sort of financial support (at least not the kind of success
that most people here would like to see).  And, with very little
commercial activity in Squeak, that financial support might be a long
way off.  If only we could convince IBM to invest $1 billion into
Squeak.

- Stephen