3.3.1 for Unix

Ian Piumarta ian.piumarta at inria.fr
Fri Jun 7 13:30:18 UTC 2002

Okay, let's try that one again...

> Ian -- It looks like either the images didn't get tarballed correctly
> or inisqueak is a bit off.

Fixed.

> Hmmm...and should I have expected inisqueak to transform
> Squeak-3.3alpha-4881.images (and .changes) into squeak.image (and
> .changes) when they get copied locally?

Fixed.

There's a brand new set of 3.3.1-image-*-tar.gz in the release directory
which have fixed `inisqueak's in them.  There's also a V3.sources.tar.gz
which brings first-time install of the .sources file into the same process
as the rest of the binary and image file installation.

I've also put a file "INSTALLING" in the release directory explaining
which tarballs to download.

Cheers,

Ian