Reality Check

Stephen Pair spair at advantive.com
Fri Jun 7 14:23:23 UTC 2002

I think they are great ideas.  We need to find the means that will
provide the opportunity for anyone (that doesn't happen to be
independently wealthy) who has the skill and desire to work with Squeak
on full time basis to do so.  I would suggest that the very people that
would like to take a Squeak job funded by one of these organizations be
the ones that seek that funding.  Afterall, they would have the most
incentive to get the funding.

- Stephen

 http://multiagent.com/
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>I3>SMILE           /~\
http://squeak.org/
http://www.iutc3.unicaen.fr/serge/                       (/  |
http://zope.org/
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)] _|_/
http://debian.org/