[OT]Mac OS-X irritatingly slow on G3 pBook

Andrew C. Greenberg werdna at mucow.com
Sat Jun 8 13:17:10 UTC 2002

I haven't experienced anything like that.  Possible configuration/memory
issues?  OSX likes lotsa memory -- swapping, rather than CPU usage might
be your bottleneck.  128M is just a starting place.  Try to up it so far
as possible.

My Pismo has been happily processing X since beta -- no frustrations
here.