NebraskaServer

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Jun 8 16:59:13 UTC 2002

"Adrian" <athiele at charter.net> wrote:
> I tried to follow the example  for NebraskaServer to no avail.
> Can anyone give me a simple example to run ?

The simplest thing is to do "share" from the gold navigator bar at the
bottom of the screen.

To connect to it, do something like:

	NetworkTerminalMorph openAndConnectTo: 'some.network.address'

Closing the resulting NetworkTerminalMorph is an interesting exercise
since there is no border and since halos don't work on it.  It's a
little sad that the client end of Nebraska never got snazzier than the
simple NetworkTerminalMorph.  NTM should be the *central* part of the
interface; there should really, IMHO, be some sort of border around it.
The border could make it clear that you are accessing a remote computer,
and it would provide a place to put some buttons for things like
"disconnect".

-Lex