[SF]Third report of VI4 Project

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon Jun 10 04:23:17 UTC 2002

On Sunday, June 9, 2002, at 04:18  PM, Anthony Hannan wrote:

> Tim Rowledge <tim at sumeru.stanford.edu> wrote:
>>  At some
>> time in the hopefully near future I will be able to open up time to
>> provide the code the quality of review that it deserves in preparation
>> for inclusion in the mainstream.
>
> Thanks for your offer to review my code.  I'm in the process of
> simplifying the compiler and making a few other enhancements.  So please
> stand by a couple of weeks for BC version 3.
I must apologise for the prolonged delays on my part but I'm frantically
trying to make money at the moment. A small website I took on for a
friend (for a nominal fee, stupid me) has turned into a nightmare of
work and stopped me getting almost anything else done.

There's also been a ridiculous amount of time spent on trying to
shephard VMMaker through the rapids of persuasion into the update stream.

tim
tim at sumeru.stanford.edu