Zurgle test release

Jim Benson jb at speed.net
Mon Jun 10 17:39:04 UTC 2002

Ricardo,

It runs in Squeak, so it works bit identical on all Squeak supported
platforms ( Windows (XP, Win2K, Win98), MacOS, Linux .... ).

The 'Luna' theme (modeled after Windows XP) is just one theme. A properly
motivated individual could just as easily emulate a different OS look using
the package. Right now, there's really only one theme that I've built, but
I'm hoping that when 3.2 gets shipped to build at least one more.

Jim