PaintBoxMorph

Andy C ghandi_2002 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 10 20:49:17 UTC 2002

I'm trying to set up a PaintBoxMorph that pops up when a button is clicked.
I'm not quite sure what I need to do to initialize it to be able to start
sketching on the world.  This is what I've got so far:

pb _ PaintBoxMorph new openInWorld.
pb initialize! !

I've tried init3 and init4, but I get errors of the default file not
existing.

I'd appreciate whatever help you can give.  Also, I was wondering if there's
a way to look at the code of what happens when an image is loaded or the
code that's used to create the default image with tabs.  Is there a way to
inspect the behavior of a menu item when it's clicked?

Thanks,
Andrew