yaxo problem/question

Rob Whitfield rob at customfun.com
Thu Jun 13 05:09:02 UTC 2002

For those familiar with yaxo, the 1st case below works while the 2nd does
not.  Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

1 (this works)
	XMLDOMParser parseDocumentFromFileNamed: 'examples\pdf.xml'

2 (this dies in the code at the bottom exception - signal MessageNotUnderstood)
	parser := XMLDOMParser new.
	parser parseDocumentFromFileNamed: 'examples\pdf.xml'

------------------------------
here's the code - exception happens on the "perform" below
sorry for the formatting - I just used cut/paste
------------------------------

quickSend: t1 to: t2 with: t3 super: t4
	| t5 t6 t7 t8 |
	t6 _ self.
	t8 _ t4
				ifTrue: [(self method literalAt: self method numLiterals) value superclass]
				ifFalse: [t2 class].
	[t5 _ thisContext sender swapSender: self.
	t7 _ t2
				perform: t1
				withArguments: t3
				inSuperclass: t8.
	thisContext sender swapSender: t5]
		ifCurtailed: [t6 _ thisContext sender receiver.
			t6 jump: -1.
			t6 nextByte = 124
				ifTrue: [t6
						push: (thisContext sender tempAt: 1)].
			thisContext swapSender: thisContext home sender.
			t6].
	t6 push: t7.
	^ t6