[BC][VI4] Forked Squeak version

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Thu Jun 13 09:14:03 UTC 2002

On Wed, 12 Jun 2002, Anthony Hannan wrote:

> A context can change processes, or be taken out and put in another
> later, it just can't be in more than one at the same time.

Ok.  Does this have to be managed explicitly, ie, do I have to tell a
MethodContext that I'm moving it from one process to another?  Or is that
taken care of by methods like #swapSender:?

What I think confused me when I last looked at it was that it was unclear
how to have a context that wasn't currently associated with any Process.
Do contexts have to be in exactly one process, or at most one?