[ANN] Connectors pre-release -- really!

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Jun 16 12:32:22 UTC 2002

On Sat, Jun 15, 2002 at 07:08:09PM -0700, Ned Konz wrote:

> I'd like feedback (especially bug reports)!

Hi Ned, thanks for posting the new Connectors. This is great stuff.

As requested, here is a bug:

When loading into a clean 3.2gamma, update 4827, the postscript of the change
set puts me into a debugger. The offender is 'Flaps newFSMConnectorsFlap',
which chokes up a DNU on TransformMorph>>contentBounds.

I suspect that TransformMorph>>contentBounds got removed in one of the
recent updates, since it shows up in older versions of the image.

Platform info:
VM: unix - Squeak3.2gamma of 15 January 2002 [latest update: #4827]
Image: Squeak3.2gamma [latest update: #4827]

I also note an interesting looking NCClassHierarchyDiagrammer class, but with
no methods defined in the change set. Did you intend to release that class?

Thanks,

Dave