[possible bugs in 3.2 gamma]

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Jun 16 20:35:16 UTC 2002

I know. The problem is that I was recompiling the complete system and got
this into a main loop. So this why I thought there was a problem but there
is not. This kind of warnings are cool but it would be good if we could
disable them.

Stef

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/