[GOODIE] Arithmetic assignments (+= and friends)

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Mon Jun 17 15:14:10 UTC 2002

PhiHo,

>     ... under 3.3 Alpha ;-)

How did you manage to file in in the first place?! I just tried and got
one of those lovely "you cannot create modules at the top level" errors
for the Scanner modifications... So my guess is that you did something
to the category which did not match up the existing Scanner definition.

>     Also under 3.2, #=> (like in ' a => 7 ') was not understood.
>     I would prefer #>=, though. :-)

What'cha mean?! There is no implementor of #=> and there shouldn't be
any. Equally, #>= exists as always...

Cheers,
  - Andreas