Yet another silly question

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Jun 19 08:54:57 UTC 2002

Hi

I wrote a small script to load automatically some files and perform some
actions:

| path my proj mwpath|
path := 'OSX:Users:stephane:Workspace:Sq-Work:FinalTurtle-1May2002:'.
my := 'Stable32Turtle-10', FileDirectory pathNameDelimiter asString.
mwpath := 'MW32-4599', FileDirectory pathNameDelimiter asString.
(FileStream oldFileNamed: path , mwpath, 'MW-32a-4599.3.cs')
fileIntoNewChangeSet.
(FileStream oldFileNamed: path , mwpath, 'MW-32a-4599-diff.3.cs')
fileIntoNewChangeSet.
(FileStream oldFileNamed: path , my, 'Turtle.6.cs') fileIntoNewChangeSet.
(FileStream oldFileNamed: path , my, 'TurtleBrowsers.4.cs')
fileIntoNewChangeSet.
(FileStream oldFileNamed: path , my, 'TurtleforMW.2.cs')
fileIntoNewChangeSet.

proj := (Project newMorphicOn: nil).
proj renameTo: 'Caro10'.
proj enter.
TurtleFlapEnvironment new createFlaps.

The problem I have is that I do not understand why when I do a doit Squeak
complains and says that
TurtleFlapEnvironment is not defined. Indeed it is one of the classes I'm
So why this expression is evaluated before....I get confused.

Stef

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/