[BUG] Dictionary equality test

Chris Muller afunkyobject at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 18:01:13 UTC 2002

Ok Richard, I understand you.  Thank you for explaining it so well.  I fully
support and agree with your correction.  It is a bug that needs to be fixed.

I also still support my general theme of sharing instances of *user-created*
classes, which is completely unrelated to this discussion.  At first, I thought
it was because I'm so used to thinking of Dictionary's as a general-purpose for
any type of domain.  While it does have general-purpose suitability, you've
informed me, quite well, that it is actually a representation a construct from
the "universal" domain, where the definition of its behavior is absolute and
without ambiguity.

Respectfully,
 Chris