Smalltalk/X

Kevin G. Fisher kgf at golden.net
Fri Jun 21 01:04:30 UTC 2002

That's very good to hear!  The one thing that intregued me (as far as creating
stand-alone apps) was the Smalltalk-to-C compiler.  The version I tried didn't
have it (of course, that was a long time ago), but it was promised for
people who wanted to buy the full VM.

I may just have to take a peek at it, just for old time's sake. :)