How to ugrade an image?

Jim Rosenberg jr at amanue.com
Sat Jun 22 20:06:08 UTC 2002

Is there an FAQ somewhere that describes how to upgrade an image? I've been
working with Squeak since November or so. When I started I downloaded 3.0,
and have been working with a 3.0 image ever since, though I've updated my
VM a couple of times. Now I need the new Connectors kit, which doesn't load
in 3.0 images. I've downloaded the 3.2 stuff, and now I have to move all of
my "important" stuff from the 3.0 image to the 3.2 image. I realize I could
do this manually by filing things out and filing them in, but this means
I'd have to "remember" everything. Is there a recommended way of automating
this process? (This really does seem like it ought to be an FAQ ...)

-Thanks in advance, Jim

---
 Jim Rosenberg                      http://www.well.com/user/jer/
     WELL: jer