StoryBoardMorph

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Sat Jun 22 21:00:52 UTC 2002

Hi Stef,

I just tried it in a 3.2 image with a 3.2.7 Mac VM and had no problems. I notice a PolygonMorph showing up in the crash dump - is this something you dropped into the SBBM? It might pay to repeat the experiment without the polygon since they sometimes act unlike other morphs. In my test, I dropped a big picture of my desktop into the SBBM and then used the piano roll to pan around the picture. If this simpler test works, then we can try to see why the polygon caused problems.

Cheers,
Bob