StoryBoardMorph

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Jun 22 21:36:47 UTC 2002

> Here are some old notes:
>
> - Get a StoryboardBookMorph from the menu
> - Drop one or more morphs (really big ones are fine) into the pale green
> playfield inside the book.
> - Drag the mouse laterally in the pale blue area to pan the image. Use
> the cursor keys (set up for a Mac at the moment, but reprogrammable from
> the red halo menu on the pale blue area) to zoom and tilt. The mouse must
> be in the blue area for the keys to work.

Bob I tried but I do not understand what is "Drag the mouse laterally in
the pale blue area to pan the image."
I tried the red halo of the blue pane and when I select run active and
edit I got an error about menu zero index...

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/