How to ugrade an image?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sun Jun 23 19:47:22 UTC 2002

On Sunday 23 June 2002 11:34 am, Jim Rosenberg wrote:
> Meanwhile, I still can't get Connectors to load. This is an upgrade
> to an image that had an earlier version of Connectors installed.
> When I try to install connectors, I get the walkback which is
> below.

My suggestion would be:

* copy your 3.0 image.
* start the copy.
* make a new project (shouldn't matter whether it's MVC or Morphic)
* go to that new project
* make sure there are NO MORPHS on the screen (well, other than the
World and the Hand). No flaps (disable 'em), windows, or Connectors.
* use the World menu to do the update to 3.2-ish image
* save the image if you get that far
* then load the new Connectors change set
* and save the image again if this completes
* and try that

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com