[eToy][Q] Adding scripts to eToys

Leo Burd leoburd at media.mit.edu
Sun Jun 23 20:54:34 UTC 2002

Squeakers,

Although I've seen this sort of question on the mailing list a million
times, I couldn't find any comprehensive description of how to add new
scripts to eToys.  For instance,

* What are all the classes the need to be changed? Morph, Player,
anything else?
* What are the fundamental methods to be changed in those classes?
* Do changes depend on any sort of initialization or global settings?
* What are the possible values to be included in
additionsToViewerCategories?
* What if I want the new added methods to be translated to different
languages?

Is there any place where this information is described?  If not, would
anybody help me out?

All the best,

Leo