How to ugrade an image?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sun Jun 23 21:57:54 UTC 2002

On Sunday 23 June 2002 02:25 pm, Ned Konz wrote:

> This was fixed in CS 4836.
>
> Don't try to file in the new Connectors stuff until you're at 4889.

OK, I did this with an older 3.0 image that had my
ConnectorsFor3.0-nk.cs loaded (this is the last version for 3.0 that
I had on my web site):

Make a new empty Morphic project
Kill off the flaps and navigator
update till it got to 3.1alpha.
update till it said there were no more updates.
tell it
	SystemVerion currentVersion: 'Squeak3.2alpha'
	(this may not be necessary if it offers to do this for you)
update till it asked about changing to 3.3, said "no", thereby marking
image as 3.2gamma
update till it said there weren't any more updates
load the Connectors085-nk.cs

and it worked.
--
Ned Konz