3.2

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Jun 24 06:32:14 UTC 2002

Hi Dan

I can tell you that I did all the new demoes in 3.2 gamma and I got no
problem except
on mac os x where I cannot find why I get no input for the
recordingControl morph and the spectrum analyser. I already reported this
problem but got no feedback. Have you experienced the same?

For the default theme, I think that putting the drag and drop on would be
better.
I also realize recently that having bigger fonts per default was really
better. So I also change all the fonts now even if my vision is (still)
excellent  :)

for the cleaning of the image, I saw some obsolete Alice class and MPEG
readers classes. It would be good to remove them.

Stef

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/