3.2, Help wanted.

Jason Dufair jase at dufair.org
Tue Jun 25 19:57:00 UTC 2002

Another thing I've noticed is that some (but not all) of the projects in
"Worlds of Squeak" have the fly-out scrollbars on the left.  It appears
that some effort went into making the out-of-the-box experience
consistent, so maybe these should be changed to the "out of the box" kind.

Also, in "Welcome to...", I wonder if it would be cool to mention
something about the fact the Squeak plays mp3s.  Deez youts today like
their mp3z.  We could include a small, royalty free sample for people to
try (maybe something "hip" that sounds like it came from a Volkwagen
commercial).  Just a thought.

Jason Dufair - jase at dufair.org
http://www.dufair.org/
"A laugh for for the newsprint nightmare
A world that never was
Where the questions are all 'why?' and
The answers are all 'Because'"
-- Bruce Cockburn